This is a summary of Crafting the Message, by Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron.
Crafting the Message
- W - [W]ould you consider yourself to be a good person?
- D - [D]o you think you’ve kept the 10 commandments?
- J - If God was to [J]udge you by the 10 commandments, do you think you would be innocent or guilty?
- D - ([D]estiny.) Would you go to heaven or hell?
Does that concern you?
- Yes (= humility, guilt) –> Gospel. Good news. –> CcRAFT –> His/her confession of hopelessness and sin forsaking (repentance). –> Your prayers.
- No (= pride, self-justification) –> Law. Reason together.
- [C]oncerned? [c]ross. [R]epentance, [A]nd [F]aith. [T]ruth.